Welcome back to PSA Thursday, a mostly-weekly segment in which we talk about how to handle money, work, and life in the middle of a pandemic.
In this episode, we cover how to manage student loans in the midst of the pandemic with Travis Hornsby, a Chartered Financial Analyst and the founder and CEO of Student Loan Planner. He is an expert in the complex topic of student loans. If there’s anyone who can deep dive
- The CARES Act, and its impact on student loans
- Options for those with private student loans
- Why you might want to stop paying extra towards your student loans
- The changes in government policy around student loans as a result of the pandemic that you need to know
- The best strategy for managing your student loans in 2020
- How to view financial independence when you have an overwhelming amount of student loans