If you have a question to ask Paula, this is the place to do it. But please note:
We’re working through a backlog of questions. If you submit a question now, expect an answer in 4-5 months. Our producer, Erin, will email you when your question has aired!
If you need an immediate answer, you should look elsewhere, like the archive of 100+ Ask Paula episodes. Your question may have already been answered! Alternatively, you can search the website, search our archives by tags, or ask our amazing community. And it’s all free! =)
If you’re cool with the wait, please leave your message as a voicemail below.
Awesome. What Can I Expect Next?
If you entered your email address with your voicemail, you’ll receive an email from our Podcast Producer, Erin, when your Q&A has aired.
Remember, if you submit a question now, please expect an answer to air in 4-5 months.
Thank you for your patience! 🙂
FAQ for Our Process:
- How long can the voicemail be? – Up to a maximum of 3 minutes long.
- Can I be anonymous? – Yes, but please let us know what you prefer! Either fill out the form as “anonymous,” create a pseudonym, or don’t mention a name at all.
- Can I leave multiple voicemails if I need longer than 3 minutes to ask my question? – Out of respect for other listeners with questions, we ask that you follow the best practices outlined below to get the most out of your question and refrain from multiple back-to-back voicemails.
- You answered my question. Thanks! I have a follow-up question, though. How can I get that answered? – You can leave another voicemail the same way you did the first time. Please note the episode your original question aired on for reference. =)
- Due to time constraints, Paula and Joe are unable to follow-up via Skype or email. They’re both working on a number of projects, and simply don’t have the bandwidth to do this given how many questions we get in.
- What are the best practices for asking a question? – We recommend writing your question out beforehand so that you can workshop it. At the very least, have an outline of points you want to cover. Include as much information as possible – details help us help you more! Try and make your question as specific as possible.
- When will I know that my question has aired? – Our podcast producer, Erin, will send you an email the day-of, letting you know!
P.S. – If you want to stay up-to-date on episodes, sign up here to receive show notes the day that episodes are published!
Remember, you can search the site via tags – we tag each episode according to the specific topics discussed. If you’re looking for questions related to Roth IRAs, the four percent rule, or entrepreneurship, we have you covered.