Welcome back to PSA Thursday, a mostly-weekly segment in which we talk about how to handle money, work, and life in the middle of a pandemic.
This week, we focus on life and how to stay safe when venturing outside of your home.
Many of us are concerned with reducing the risk of coronavirus infection in places like a grocery store, gas station, or backyard BBQ, but the guidelines on how to stay safe aren’t always clear.
In this episode, we discuss the precautions to take…
- When using a public toilet
- When picking up food at a quick-serve restaurant or fast food place
- When you’re exercising at the gym
- When filling your car with gas
- In your general day-to-day life when you’re out and about