Tag Archives: housing
- Quit Your Job, Travel, and Live Remarkably 01. Jul, 2011
- Stop Crying That There Are No Jobs. Create One. 03. Oct, 2011
- Should You Pay Cash for a Car? 31. Jul, 2013
- If I Had $1 Million Dollars, I’d Go Into Debt 11. Mar, 2011
- The Shocking Secret to Happiness 26. Sep, 2011
- We Bought A Second Rental House! 14. Mar, 2012
- Sick of Reading? Watch This Video, Instead. 23. Jul, 2014
- Why “Get Paid to Travel” is a Myth (And What You Should Pursue, Instead) 16. Jul, 2014
- Fire Your Boss, Travel Slowly & Reach Escape Velocity 06. Jul, 2014
- How an Ordinary Midwestern Couple Paid Off $46,000 in Debt 16. Jun, 2014
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Financial Awesomeness 10. Jun, 2014
- The Most Crucial Money Lesson, in Three Words: Mind the Gap 02. Jun, 2014
- Andrew: Ramsey always says the #1 gainer of wealth you can...
- Afford Anything: Thanks Connie! I'm glad you liked it. The most cri...
- Afford Anything: Haha -- Yeah, CD's aren't what they used to be. Bu...
- Afford Anything: @Amy -- Great question. Housing represents 28 - 3...
- Amy_MHS: Hi Paula, I'm intrigued by the "live on one inc...
- Mike and Lauren: Thank you so much for having us! We had a great t...
2012 investing challenge afford to travel book review budget business debt documentary earn earn more entrepreneurship freedom freelance home homeowner real estate house mortgage house how to quit your job and travel full time income insurance invest investing lifestyle lifestyle design location independence money mortgage passive income property investing real estate rental house rental houses rental properties rental property retire retirement risk robert kiyosaki save stocks taxes travel travelhacking traveling value wealth work world travel