Welcome! We’re glad you’re joining us!
I’m one of your hosts, Paula Pant, and I’d like to introduce you to my co-host (for the first 26 episodes), Jay Money.
Jay and I are total opposites:
- He focuses on saving money. I focus on earning and investing.
- He makes decisions based on emotion, leading from the heart. I’m logical, factual and analytical.
- He uses ‘gut checks.’ I use spreadsheets.
- He’s striving for financial independence. I’m already there.
- He’s a father of two. I am not.
- He’s a dude. I’m a lady.
- He’s white. I’m not.
- He was born in America. I immigrated to the U.S. as a child.
- He lives in a quiet suburb. I live in downtown Vegas.
- He lives on the East Coast. I live out West.
- He prefers the cozy home life. I travel to at least five foreign countries every year.
And we both freakin’ love each other. 🙂
We hope that this podcast helps you discover your own ideas about money, work and life. Thanks for tuning in. We appreciate it!!
UPDATE: Jay left the show at Episode 26. I’ll miss him — but the show will go on!
Starting with Episode 31, this show changes its name to The Afford Anything Podcast. Our guests still include entrepreneurs and millionaires, but I also interview experts from many fields — including bestselling authors, world-class scientists and renowned professors — about decision-making, productivity, and mastering your career, money and life.