Do you feel like you’ve spent the last few months on an emotional rollercoaster? Especially with your finances?
Many of us have experienced one — if not all — of the following situations since March:
- Volatility in the stock market rattling our retirement portfolios
- Inconsistent and sometimes delayed unemployment benefits
- Uncertainty around employment, including reduced hours, reduced pay, furloughs, and safety issues
- Fears about our own health and safety
- Fears about the health and safety of loved ones
It’s been a tough year, and we’re only halfway through it.
Today’s guest has insights and actions to help you build financial resilience in 2020. Not only will you emerge from the events of this year stronger, you’ll also face future personal challenges and economic downturns with more confidence and knowledge.