Tag Archives: taxes
Get Free Access Instantly
Maximize Your Money, Work and Life
- Quit Your Job, Travel, and Live Remarkably 01. Jul, 2011
- Stop Crying That There Are No Jobs. Create One. 03. Oct, 2011
- Should You Pay Cash for a Car? 31. Jul, 2013
- The AirBnb Experiment: How Much Did I Make? 27. May, 2014
- If I Had $1 Million Dollars, I’d Go Into Debt 11. Mar, 2011
- The Airbnb Experiment: 42 Guests, 1 Police Visit, and $19,000 04. Nov, 2014
- Investing, Broken Down to its Ridiculously Simple Core 25. Feb, 2015
- How Sarah Quit Her Job, Launched an Online Business, and Now Travels As Much As She Wants 18. Feb, 2015
- Mini-Retirements, Semi-Retirement, Early Retirement — What’s the Most Awesome Lifestyle? 12. Feb, 2015
- Think You Can’t Pay Off $147,106 in Debt? Guess Again. 25. Jan, 2015
- Gear Up for the One Percent Challenge! 14. Jan, 2015
- The Next Financial Challenge: 20 Contenders in a Fight to the Top 09. Jan, 2015
- nicoleandmaggie: I'm essentially doing your #2 five-fund via Fideli...
- Evy: Thanks for the inspiration! Reading you (and a hos...
- Afford Anything: @Mrs. Maroon -- I love, love, love passive index f...
- Afford Anything: @David -- DO IT!! Investing in rental properties i...
- Afford Anything: @Cyrel -- Most definitely! Drive and determination...
- Afford Anything: @MobileHomeGurl -- Yes, I hesitated to use the ter...
afford anything book review budget business debt digital nomad documentary earn earn more entrepreneurship financial freedom financial independence freedom freelance house how to quit your job and travel full time income insurance invest investing lifestyle lifestyle design location independence money mortgage passive income real estate real estate investing rental house rental houses rental properties rental property retire retirement risk save stocks taxes time management travel traveling value wealth work world travel