Tag Archives: freedom
- Quit Your Job, Travel, and Live Remarkably 01. Jul, 2011
- Stop Crying That There Are No Jobs. Create One. 03. Oct, 2011
- Should You Pay Cash for a Car? 31. Jul, 2013
- If I Had a Million Dollars, I’d Go Into Debt. 11. Mar, 2011
- We Bought A Second Rental House! 14. Mar, 2012
- The Shocking Secret to Happiness 26. Sep, 2011
- The Ultimate Challenge: Finding the Real “Value” of Money 23. Apr, 2014
- Showdown! Keep Your Mortgage vs. Crush Your Mortgage -– Who Wins The Championship? 10. Apr, 2014
- 10 Inspiring Travel Quotes (My Favorite Is #5) 26. Mar, 2014
- The AirBnb Experiment: How I Impulsively Started a Vacation Rental Business 20. Mar, 2014
- How Forest Travels the Globe … While Running a Business from His Laptop 04. Mar, 2014
- Afford Anything Turns Three! … And Incites a Rebellion … 03. Mar, 2014
- Kelsie: Congrats on your decision. We're working on payin...
- Jill.: Thanks for this great article. I have a beach hous...
- Dee @ Color Me Frugal: "Cash is a tool; like a hammer, it’s used for buil...
- Jill.: I like the way you explained all that Paula. It ma...
- hutchy: Really giving some good context to the question an...
- Eden: Hi! long-time reader but first time commenter here...
afford to travel book review budget business debt documentary earn earn more entrepreneurship freedom freelance home homeowner real estate house mortgage house income insurance invest investing lifestyle lifestyle design location independence money mortgage passive income property property investing real estate rental rental house rental houses rental properties rental property retire retirement risk robert kiyosaki save stocks taxes travel travelhacking traveling value wealth work world travel