Here’s a ridiculously long list of newspapers, magazines, websites and podcasts in which I’ve been featured, quoted, or published.
If you’re procrastinating and/or have waaaayyy too much time on your hands, feel free to poke around. 🙂
(P.S. For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and write MEDIA REQUEST in the subject line. Thanks!)
Featured In …
- Wisebread: Five Best Websites to Help You Retire Early
- Kiplinger: How to Earn Extra Cash
- Bloomberg Business: Young Money: Solutions For Millennial Financial Worries
- Fortune: Math for Working Moms: How Much Do They Really Make?
- US News: 6 Tips for an Affordable Road Trip
- US News: 10 Money Leaks You Might Be Overlooking
- US News: The Pros and Cons of Sharing Your Money Goals
- US News: How to Earn Money Renting a Room in Your House
- Fox Business: Budget-Friendly Ways to Stay Safe This Summer
- Mashable: How – and How Not – To Negotiate the Price of an Airbnb
- Lifehacker: How “Any Benefit” Mentality Can Throw Your Goals Off Track
- Lifehacker: Frugality Isn’t Just About Saving Money, It’s About Your Time, Too
- Lifehacker: Focus on Habits, Not Hypotheticals, to Save More Money
- Lifehacker: Center Your Budget Around Buying Freedom Instead of Things
- Lifehacker: For the Biggest Payoff, Focus Your Frugality on These Three Areas
- Yahoo Finance / Yahoo Homes: How to Pay Down Your Mortgage Wisely
- Yahoo Finance / Yahoo Homes: Smart Alternatives to Putting 20 Percent Down
- Yahoo Finance / Yahoo Homes: Do You Really Need to Spend A Lot on Home Insurance?
- Yahoo Finance / Yahoo Homes: Stop Stressing About Your Mortgage With These Money-Saving Tips
- Yahoo Finance / Yahoo Homes: Why You Aren’t Saving as Much as You Think
- Jean Chatzky: Saving Up for World Travels
- The New York Times: Apps That Make Saving As Effortless As Spending
- Business Insider: The 5 Hardest Things About Retiring Before 50, According to People Who Did It
- Business Insider: Why You Aren’t Saving as Much as You Think
- Get Rich Slowly: What I Did On My Summer Vacation
- Get Rich Slowly: What Are the Best Financial Accounts and Tools Available?
- MoneyTalksNews: 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- DailyWorth: The Important Difference Between Peace and Complacency in Your Money Mindset
- Bustle: Math for Working Moms Helps Pinpoint More Accurate Hourly Wages & the Scales Don’t Exactly Tip in Our Favor
- Discover: The Art of the Staycation: How to Save Money and Lose Stress
- J.P. Morgan Chase: How Couples Can Manage Their Money and Avoid Conflicts
- The Huffington Post: 10 Fun Ways to Boost Your Financial Fitness
- XY Planning Network: Featured Financial Blogger: Paula Pant of Afford Anything
- Clark Howard: 7 Money Resolutions That Could Change Your Finances in 2015
- New Media Expo: Mental Space with Paula Pant
- Asset Builder: Warren Buffett’s Latest Investment Tip
- New Orleans Times-Picayne: Finance Bloggers in New Orleans Discuss Helping Readers With Their Money, Making Their Own
- GOBankingRates: How to Use a Personal Loan to Increase Your Home’s Value
- GOBankingRates: 5 Ways to Find Money for What You Really Love
- GOBankingRates: 5 Budgeting Strategies for Single Parents
- GOBankingRates: 40 Money Habits That Can Leave You Broke
- CardHub: Maxed Out Credit Card: Tips, When It Makes Sense and More
- Value Penguin: Q&A with Paula Pant of AffordAnything.com
- MoneyStrands: 4 Financial Experts Confess Their Biggest Money Mistakes
- Equities.com: Financial Blogger Profile: Paula Pant (Afford Anything)
- Stacking Benjamins: 41 Inspiring Money Tips from People Who Know
- Good Financial Cents: 50 Experts Share Their First Investment Ever
- 1500 Days to Freedom: 10 Questions with Paula from Afford Anything
- Bright Cents: 17 Experts Share: The Best Financial Advice Ever Received
- Cell Phone City: How to Afford Anything: Insight from Our Savings Guru Paula Pant!
- Digit Blog: We Are Digit: Featuring Paula Pant
- Realty Today: 6 Tips for Finding the Best Real Estate Agent
- Home Headquarters: Start the New Year by Saving Money
- Policy Genius: How to Travel the World When You’re Young: Tips from Paula the Super Saver
- The Plutus Awards: Paula Pant: From Journalist to Blogger
- Bad Credit Loans: Can I Get Out of Debt and Live Life on My Own Terms?
- Communications Strategy Group: FinCon 2014: Takeaways from New Orleans
- How to Save Money: Q&A with J. Money (Budgets Are Sexy)
- Coastal Real Estate Group: 24 Real Estate Experts Share Secrets on Boosting Home Values on a Budget
- Roselynn on Real Estate: Seven Innovative Voices in Real Estate
- Realty Today: Why Renovating Historical Homes Takes Longer and Costs More
- Break50: Hustler of All Things Finance – An Interview with J.Money
- Simple Financial Lifestyle: Simple Inspiration Interview with Paula Pant
- Goals are Cool: Paula Pant: Afford Anything You Want In Life
Podcasts & Radio Interviews
- Marketplace Money (NPR/American Public Media): Is Your Morning Latte a Waste of Money?
- Stacking Benjamins Podcast: Paula is a regular Roundtable Contributor.
- So Money with Farnoosh Torabi: Episode 187, Paula Pant
- Entrepreneur on Fire: Paula Pant Teaches us How to Afford Anything
- BiggerPockets: Quitting Your Job, Lifestyle Design, and Being a Traveling Landlord with Paula Pant
- Microblogger: Paula Pant, How one ex-journo uses humor to write compelling and engaging content
- Personal Profitability: I’m Paula Pant and I Help People Afford Anything
- The Awesome Podcast: Paula Pant: How to Afford Anything
- Radical Personal Finance: How to Afford Anything You Want in Life – An Interview with Paula Pant from AffordAnything.com
- The App Guy Podcast: Paula Pant: Traveling, Location Independent, Freedom, Afford Anything
- Money Morsels: Build a Passion Business and Pursue Your Dreams with Paula Pant
- Get Paid for Your Pad: Paula Pant, CEO at AffordAnything.com, Shares her Experience with Airbnb in Atlanta
- The Best Passive Income Model Podcast: You Can Afford Anything With Super Blogger Paula Pant
- Martinis and Your Money: Backpack to Airbnb
- Awkward Money Chat: How to Start Real Estate Investing
- Never Ending Nomad: How to Utilize Real Estate to Fund Your Travel Dreams
- Today’s Leading Women: Paula Pant of Afford Anything
- Retirement Answer Man: You Can’t Frugal Your Way to Retirement with Paula Pant
- Debossified: Paula Pant Maps Out Exactly How to Kiss the Cubicle Goodbye
- MoneyBuzz: Tool Time For Your Finances, An Interview With Paula Pant of Afford Anything
- Daily Travel Podcast: 5 Steps to Save Confidently for a Travel Life with Paula Pant
- Learning with Leslie: How to Brighten Your Content with Personality, Story, and the Occasional Outburst – with Paula Pant
- The EntrepreWired Podcast: Afford Anything with Paula Pant
- Consumerism Commentary: Becoming a Landlord
- PUNCH! Radio: How to Work with the News Media
- Mike and Lauren: Ditch The Cubicle with Paula Pant
- Dream Warriors: You Can Afford Anything: Paula Pant
- The Steven Knight Talk Show: Paula Pant on The Steven Knight Talk Show
- REI Training Ground: “How to Afford Anything” with Paula Pant
- I Make Your Money Count: Paula Pant Says You Can Afford Anything
- Buck Inspire: Afford Anything Paula Pant Goes Where She Wants to Go
- Plutus Award, “Best New Personal Finance Blog,” 2011
- Best Finance Blogs Award, Presented by Broadview Networks, 2014
- Woman of the Year, Control Your Cash, 2012
- Society of Professional Journalists, “Top of the Rockies” Award, 2010
I’m a huge fan of Paula Pant from AffordAnything.com. Not only is she crazy entrepreneurial and “living the dream” doing stuff on her own accord, but she’s just downright fun and relatable. – J. Money, Budgets Are Sexy
Paula is remarkable for two reasons. First, she’s one of only a few female bloggers in a niche dominated by men. Second, Paula focuses almost exclusively on making money instead of saving it. Her blog is about building wealth, with a particular focus on rental properties. She’s sharp, and she now has me as a subscriber. – J.D. Roth, Get Rich Slowly
Paula’s Writing is Published On …
- US News: Paula is a regular contributor. See her articles here.
- AOL Daily Finance: Paula has written more than 75 articles. See a complete list here.
- Forbes: Don’t Have a 20% Down Payment for a Home? Check Out These Alternatives
- Fox Business: 4 Ways Healthcare Costs Can Derail Your Retirement
- AARP Bulletin: Have Concerns About the Safety Net?
- Business Insider: Paula has authored more than 35 articles on this site. See a complete list here.
- Bankrate: Paula is a regular contributor. See her most recent articles here.
- Clark Howard: Paula has written 2 articles. See a complete list here.
- H&R Block: Paula has written 3 articles. See a complete list here.
- Mass Mutual: Paula has written 3 articles. See a complete list here.
- TIAA-CREF: How Much of My Income Should I Save Every Month? and The Top 10 Mistakes Millennials Make with Their Money
- AOL Real Estate: Paula has written 10 articles. See a complete list here.
- Trulia Real Estate: Paula has contributed over 50 articles. See a complete list here.
- Hotpads Real Estate: Paula has written more than 60 articles. See the complete list here.
- About.com: Paula has written roughly 250 articles. She is the official Budgeting & Personal Finance Expert.
- The Huffington Post: Paula is a frequent contributor.
Click to see a list of Paula’s Huffington Post contributions
- BillGuard’s Follow the Money: Paula has contributed 105 articles. See a complete list here.
- ProBlogger: Pageviews are Good. Pagereads are Better.
- Chelsea Krost: Science Confirms…That Saving is Sexy!
- SelfStorage.com: 5 Suggestions for Making Friends in a New City
- RealtyMogul: Multi-Unit Properties vs. Single-Family Residences: Which is Better?
- SaveUp: Have the Lifestyle You Want (Regardless of Your Income)
- SpareFoot: Paula has written two articles.
- Len Penzo: Paula has written five articles.
Readers Tweet …
@AffordAnything Just read your blog and I LOVE it! Wish I would have found it sooner haha! 🙂
— Amanda Abella (@amandaabella) April 9, 2015
I love reading @AffordAnything because it proves you can do anything.
— Sally Berry (@sallykberry) April 11, 2015
Learn How To Escape the 9-5
Get free updates on building wealth and living to the fullest.