If you’re a longtime listener, you might remember J.D. Roth, founder of Get Rich Slowly and owner of Money Boss, from Episode 20.
In this previous interview, J.D. shared how he went from being in debt to financially independent.
Today, he’s back for a special edition of the podcast.
J.D. and I didn’t actually record an interview for this episode. Instead, we recorded one of our private mini-mastermind conversations, where we talk candidly about our businesses.
By listening to this episode, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at what’s going on in the Afford Anything and Money Boss world – without any filters.
This episode is online-business-centric. If you’re not interested in online entrepreneurship, you might want to skip it.
But if you want a peek backstage at building a digital business, you’ll want to listen in, as J.D. and I discuss:
- The resources we use in our businesses
- How to prioritize the tasks that need to get done in your personal and business life
- The power of hiring a team for your business
- The process of creating a video course
- How to maximize your team so talent and time isn’t wasted
- Why it’s better to be a master at a few things than mediocre at a lot of things
- How to manage the costs of starting an online business
- Why thinking is the most important thing you can do for your business
- and much more!
- Get Rich Slowly
- Ramit Sethi’s courses
- Gmail for Business
- Episode #20 – From Debt to Financial Independence, with J.D. Roth
- Paul Graham: Maker vs. Manager Schedule
I also want to take a moment to thank the sponsor for this episode.
If you’ve been listening for a while, you’ve heard me interview many best-selling authors. Before I interview these guests, I need to read or refresh my memory of their books.
Sitting down to physically read the books can take a long time. That’s why I listen to their audiobooks, thanks to my subscription to an audiobook service called Audible. If you want to give them a try for free, head to audible.com/trynow for a free 30-day trial.