Do you want a real estate course that will take you from knowing nothing about buy-and-hold real estate investing to buying and renting your first property?
Then this is the course for you.
Our real estate course, Your First Rental Property, opens for enrollment on Monday, November 30th, 2020.
Enrollment only opens twice a year: once in the spring, and once in the fall.
If you’re as excited as we are to offer it, you might be wondering…
What material is covered in the course?
What, specifically, will I learn how to do?
I want to invest out-of-state. Does the course address that?
I want to househack! Does the course address *that?*
Will the course reveal all the secrets to real estate investing?!
This FAQ video answers those questions, along with:
- What resources are offered inside the course
- How the course is structured
- This is changing as of the Fall 2020 cohort. To provide a more cohesive group experience, modules will be dripped out at set points throughout the course. You’ll have immediate access to our Welcome and FAQ modules!
- How often you get direct access to your teacher, Paula Pant
- This is changing as of the Fall 2020 cohort. Office Hours will be hosted twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday for the 11-week duration of the course. We’ll hold “Turtle Hours” once the 11 weeks end!
- Where and when the course takes place
- Whether the course covers vacation rentals
- All the benefits you get from being a student
Want to join us for the fall 2020 cohort?
Click this link and then click the blue button that says Join the VIP Waitlist. We’ll send you exclusive updates about enrollment. You’ll also get a free 7-day series that gives you a primer on the real estate material that we cover in the course.
We look forward to having you in our digital halls soon!