Guess what guess what guess what guess what? (Can you tell I’m excited?)
Ahem. Clears throat, pulls self together.
–> Enrollment for the Fall 2019 semester of my favorite course in the world, Your First Rental Property, is open now!! <–
Enrollment has closed for the time being, but we will re-open for enrollment in spring 2020! If you’re interested in the details, click here.
If you’ve dreamed of owning rental properties but you want a step-by-step roadmap to show you the ropes (whoa, how’s that for a mixed metaphor?!), this is the course for you!
If you’re thinking:
“Awesome! Could this course help me run faster, jump higher, reduce wrinkles, and build six-pack abs?!”
Uhhhh … nope. Not yet.
But if you’re thinking:
“Awesome! Could this course help me avoid losing tens of thousands of dollars in dumb novice mistakes as a real estate investor?”
“Could it also help me learn how to find properties out-of-state? Even if I’m suuuuper busy?”
Duh. Done and done.
“Could it help me figure out how to spot a good investment? Like, how do I know if a property could be a great choice or not? How do I separate the standouts from the duds?”
Yep, we do that!
“Could it make me attractive and funny at parties?”
You already are, dahhhhling. You already are.
Read this –> Here’s everything you’ll want to know about Your First Rental Property.
Here’s the important stuff:
- Enrollment will open again in spring 2020
- Classes are in session for 10 weeks, but you can choose to go at your own pace.
- You get lifetime access to the material, and access to all material is available as soon as you enroll.
- You’ll be in small accountability groups of 3-5 students to keep each other on-track
- You’ll get six (6) live Office Hours sessions with me! 🙂
- New as of Fall 2019: We’ve hired three Teaching Assistants (TAs) who will be involved in the forums and discussion groups everyday, answering questions, reviewing work, and giving everyone the close one-on-one attention they might need. All of our TAs are alumni from the Your First Rental Property — Spring 2019 cohort!!
We only release this course twice a year (spring semester and fall semester), which means enrollment is only open for two weeks per year.
Right now, our next enrollment period is spring 2020.
Find out everything you need to know here –> seriously read this <– and remember, enrollment opens again in spring 2020.
See you in class!
P.S. Don’t forget to read this!!