Guess what guess what guess what guess what? (Can you tell I’m excited?)
Ahem. Clears throat, pulls self together.
–> Enrollment for the Fall 2020 semester of my favorite course in the world, Your First Rental Property, opens on November 30th, 2020!! <–
If you’re interested in more details about the course, click here.
If you’ve dreamed of owning rental properties but you want a step-by-step roadmap to show you the ropes (whoa, how’s that for a mixed metaphor?!), this is the course for you!
If you’re thinking:
“Awesome! Could this course help me run faster, jump higher, reduce wrinkles, and build six-pack abs?!”
Uhhhh … nope. Not yet.
But if you’re thinking:
“Awesome! Could this course help me avoid losing tens of thousands of dollars in dumb novice mistakes as a real estate investor?”
“Could it also help me learn how to find properties out-of-state? Even if I’m suuuuper busy?”
Duh. Done and done.
“Could it help me figure out how to spot a good investment? Like, how do I know if a property could be a great choice or not? How do I separate the standouts from the duds?”
Yep, we do that!
“Could it make me attractive and funny at parties?”
You already are, dahhhhling. You already are.
Read this –> Here’s everything you’ll want to know about Your First Rental Property.
Here’s the important stuff:
- Enrollment will open on Monday, November 30th and close on Monday, December 7th
- Enrollment won’t open again until Spring 2021
- Classes are in session for 11 weeks, but you can choose to go at your own pace.
- You get lifetime access to the material, and access to all material is available as soon as you enroll.
- You’ll get twice-weekly live Office Hours sessions with me! 🙂
- We have four Teacher’s Assistants (TAs) who will be involved in the forums and discussion groups every day, answering questions, reviewing work, and giving everyone the close one-on-one attention they might need. All of our TAs are alumni from previous cohorts!
We only release this course twice a year (spring semester and fall semester), which means enrollment is only open for two weeks per year.
Right now, our next enrollment is from November 30th to December 7th.
Find out everything you need to know here –> seriously read this <– and remember, enrollment opens again on Monday, November 30th.
See you in class!
P.S. Watch a video that covers all of our FAQs about the course!