Welcome back to PSA Thursday, a mostly-weekly segment in which we talk about how to handle money, work, and life in the middle of a pandemic.
In this episode, we cover how to manage student loans in the midst of the pandemic with Travis Hornsby, a Chartered Financial Analyst and the founder and CEO of Student Loan Planner. He’s an expert in the complex topic of student loans.
Travis shares deep insights into the changes that have occurred, and how those changes might alter the way you think about and manage your student loans going forward.
- The CARES Act, and its impact on student loans
- Options for those with private student loans
- Why you might want to stop paying extra towards your student loans
- The changes in government policy around student loans as a result of the pandemic that you need to know
- The best strategy for managing your student loans in 2020
- How to view financial independence when you have an overwhelming amount of student loans
- Student Loan Planner Podcast
- Our interview with Dan Ariely
- Previous PSA episode with resources and donation links