Tom Corley studied self-made millionaires for four years, looking for common threads.
He found some surprising results.
In this interview, Tom shares his research on 233 self-made millionaires and 150 people living in poverty. Here are a few habits that self-made millionaires share:
- 79% of wealthy network for at least five hours per month
- 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal.
- 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day
- 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list
- 44% of wealthy wake up at least three hours before they start the workday
Discover more habits shared by self-made millionaires in today’s episode.