- March 26, 201410 Inspiring Travel Quotes (My Favorite Is #5)
- March 20, 2014The AirBnb Experiment: How I Impulsively Started a Vacation Rental Business
- March 4, 2014How Forest Travels the Globe … While Running a Business from His Laptop
- March 3, 2014Afford Anything Turns Three! … And Incites a Rebellion …
- December 28, 2013Why You Can’t Get Ahead … Ever
- December 25, 2013It’s Better to Give … But It’s BEST to Feel Gratitude
- December 16, 2013Should You Get a Car Loan to Improve Your Credit Score? Heck No!
- December 10, 20133 Unconventional Ways to Super-Charge Your Savings
- December 5, 2013Drugs, Your Brain, and Holiday Sales
- November 27, 2013The Three Most Amazing Types of Freedom
- November 21, 2013The Epic Saga of Two College Grads (Or: Why You Should Quit Worrying About Your Resume)
- November 12, 2013How I Went From Broke to $4,600 / Month in Passive Income By Age 28
- November 5, 2013How to Become a Rebel With a Retirement Plan
- October 31, 2013The Essential 4-Step Guide to Escaping the Ordinary
- October 24, 2013The ONE Critical Thing Holding You Back From Happiness …
- October 17, 2013Are You a Soldier of Finance? (Book Review)
- October 8, 2013How to Create Sustainable Wealth and Avoid Death-by-Cubicle!
- October 1, 2013After 30 Countries, I Realize I’ve Barely Traveled
- June 27, 2013“You’re Working on Vacation?” and Other Questions that Miss the Point
- June 19, 2013This 72-Year-Old is Retiring the Right Way …
- June 12, 2013My Boyfriend’s Car Got Stolen Yesterday (And Here’s What We Did About It)
- June 10, 2013“I Don’t Want to Be Ordinary” — Can This Woman Escape the Ordinary?
- June 5, 2013Is DEBT Fueling Your Life?
- June 3, 2013I’m Upside-Down on My Home. Should I Rent It Out? Or Sell It?
- April 29, 2013Forget the Steak. Create Your Own Sizzle.
- April 23, 2013How the “Diderot Effect” Can Change Your Life …
- April 16, 2013The Last House I Didn’t Buy …
- April 11, 2013Two Critical Things You Should Know Before You Invest in Real Estate
- April 5, 2013Want to Buy a Rental Property? Read This First.
- April 2, 2013If Everyone Jumped Off a Cliff … (Find Out What REALLY Happens Next!)
- March 28, 2013Having Money is Different Than Buying Crap
- March 26, 2013How to Create Habits That Stick — with Minimum Effort and Maximum Results
- March 22, 2013Should You Pay Down Your Mortgage or Invest the Cash?
- March 18, 2013You Saved $128 Million by NOT Buying a Picasso! (And Other Strange Comments)
- March 12, 2013Sheer Willpower Won’t Work. If You Want to Change Your Habits, Try This Instead.
- March 5, 2013Hate Budgeting? Here’s The Easiest Budget Ever
- November 30, 2012Yo Warren Buffett, Can I Crash on Your Couch?
- November 27, 2012Why I Buy a Daily Latte
- November 20, 2012How I Collect $3,000 Per Year in Passive Income from One Rental Property — with No Money Down
- November 16, 2012It’s Not “Luck.” It’s Lifestyle Design.
- November 13, 2012Why Being Yourself Is a Disruptive Act
- November 9, 2012Money Doesn’t Buy Stuff. It Buys Choices.
- November 6, 2012Go Big or Go Home: The Bold “One Til It’s Done” Plan
- November 2, 2012The Joneses Strike Again (Here’s How I Handled Them!)
- October 30, 2012I’m Trying Something Insane: My $30,000 Experiment
- October 25, 2012The Best Thing Money Can Buy? Time.
- October 19, 2012The Day I Learned I Was Adopted …
- October 16, 2012Quit Thinking About Consumption. Start Thinking About Creation.
- October 12, 2012Why Chasing Goals Can Be Detrimental …
- October 9, 2012How I Started Flipping Houses
- October 2, 2012Why Do You Save Money: for Goals or Flexibility?
- September 27, 2012Book Review: The 10 Commandments of Money
- September 25, 2012Do You Prefer Ignorance or Bliss?
- September 18, 2012Why I Spent $17,021 (on Home Upgrades) in the Past Three Months
- September 14, 2012Review: Top Producer, by Norb Vonnegut
- September 12, 2012Why Delegating is the Best Way to Get a Life
- August 24, 2012Movie Review: Freakonomics, the Documentary
- August 21, 2012Sellers Don’t Set the Price. Buyers Do.
- August 17, 2012Book Review: The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- August 14, 2012I Am the Worst Negotiator Ever!
- August 12, 2012Book Review: Wrecked by Jeff Goins
- August 8, 2012When to Quit Your Day Job
- August 3, 2012The Trust, by Norb Vonnegut – Book Review
- July 27, 2012Book Review: The Retirement Maze
- July 24, 2012How Would Your Life Change if You Had Millions?
- July 20, 2012Book Review: Debt Free U
- July 17, 2012Two Yale Professors Recommend Borrowing Money to Invest. Should YOU??
- July 13, 2012Book Review: Time Management (& Meskimen’s Law)
- July 6, 2012Book Review: What the Dog Saw
- July 2, 2012Why Do We Spend?
- June 27, 2012Is Six Figures Still a Lot of Money?
- June 25, 2012Myth: The Rich Don’t Care About Money. Fact: You Won’t Believe This …
- June 22, 2012Book Review: How Rich People Think
- June 20, 2012Clinging to a Rock, 200 Feet in the Air
- June 18, 2012The Minimalist Guide to Eating Lunch
- June 15, 2012Movie Review – Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
- June 13, 2012Myth: Winners Never Quit. Fact: Winners Quit Constantly …
- June 11, 2012Don’t Turn Your Dreams Into a Checklist!
- June 8, 2012Movie Review: Inside Job
- June 6, 2012The Sunk Cost Fallacy: The Surprising Reason Why People Cling to Jobs and Investments Longer Than They Should
- June 4, 2012Investing 100 Percent of My Income: May Edition
- June 1, 2012Getting to Yes – Negotiate Without Giving In
- May 30, 2012What the French Taught Me About Texas
- May 25, 2012The 5 Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me
- May 21, 2012House #2 is Rented! How Good of a Deal Was It?
- May 18, 2012Book Review: Built to Last by Jim Collins
- May 16, 2012Don’t Assume You Need a “Prestigious” Career
- May 14, 2012You Can Do Anything, But Not Everything. How Do You Decide?
- May 11, 2012The 48 Laws of Power
- May 9, 2012Are You Letting Invisible Scripts Rule Your Life?
- May 7, 2012We Bought a Third Rental House!
- May 4, 2012Book Review: The 4-Hour Body
- May 2, 2012Investing 100% of My Income: April Update
- April 30, 2012Make a Profit AFTER Paying Yourself
- April 27, 2012Book Review: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- April 25, 2012How Much Money Is “A Lot”?
- April 23, 2012Why Dollar-Cost Averaging Stinks
- April 18, 2012Our House Shot Up $100,000 in Value … And It Means Nothing
- April 16, 2012Go Ahead … Be Nosy
- April 11, 2012Tax Refund: Heck Yeah! or No Way, Jose?
- April 9, 2012The House is Ready to Go on the Market!
- April 6, 2012Talent is Overrated … And What You Can Do, Instead
- April 4, 2012Home Remodeling: Should You Do-It-Yourself or Delegate?
- April 2, 2012Investing 100% of My Income: March Update
- March 30, 2012100 Simple Secrets of Happy People
- March 28, 2012Raw Truth: Making Money Ain’t Glamourous
- March 26, 2012There’s No Such Thing As Paid Vacation. (But There’s Something Even Better!)
- March 21, 2012Ditch the Laptop
- March 16, 2012How to Change Your Life In Less Than One Minute
- March 14, 2012We Bought A Second Rental House!
- March 12, 2012Don’t Be Afraid To Ask Silly Questions
- March 9, 2012Movie Review: The One Percent, a Documentary
- March 7, 2012Investing 100% of My Income: February Update
- March 5, 2012Money Can’t Buy Happiness … Can It?
- March 2, 2012The Social Animal – How We Become Ourselves
- February 27, 2012Puppies! And Some Articles About Money …
- February 24, 2012The 10 Laws of Career Reinvention
- February 22, 2012So Much Happens in a Year …
- February 20, 2012You Can Afford Anything, But Not Everything.
- February 17, 2012Movie Review: (Keeping Up With) The Joneses
- February 15, 2012Why You Should Live Like No One Else
- February 13, 2012Jean Chatzky Dishes on Debt & Your Day Job
- February 10, 2012All Marketers Are Liars
- February 6, 2012Investing 100% of My Income: January Update
- February 3, 2012Can You Live With Only 100 Things?
- February 1, 2012Carnival of Passive Investing
- January 27, 2012What Makes a Good Manager?
- January 25, 2012Should You Invest in This Rental Property?
- January 24, 2012How Much Does It Cost to Maintain A House?
- January 23, 2012The Market is Volatile. Hang on for the Ride!
- January 20, 2012Poll: Does “Collective Wisdom” Really Exist?
- January 18, 2012You Are What You Think
- January 16, 2012A Plea for Polite, Civilized Dialogue
- January 13, 2012Book Review: The ABC’s of Property Management
- January 9, 2012More Details on My Tenant’s Kidnapping …
- January 6, 2012The Art of Contrarian Trading
- January 4, 2012Gunmen Kidnapped My Tenant (Here’s How I Handled It)
- January 2, 201211 Indispensable Financial Principles
- December 28, 2011How to Pick a New Years Resolution That Won’t Fail
- December 26, 2011Can You Save Money … By Traveling?
- December 23, 2011Pay It Forward: A True Christmas Story
- December 21, 2011I’m Investing 100 Percent of My 2012 Income
- December 19, 2011Be Frugal With Your Time, Not Your Money
- December 16, 2011Think Like a Creator, Not a Consumer
- December 14, 2011I Cringe at This Common Real Estate Mistake …
- December 12, 2011Why You Should Live Far Away From Your Job
- December 9, 2011How to Find Enough Time to Do … Anything
- December 7, 2011Should I Repay Debt or Invest? – 7 Critical Things to Consider
- December 5, 2011Carnival of Personal Finance
- December 2, 2011How to Create an Owner Mindset
- November 30, 2011Duh. Of Course I’m Doing It. What Did You Expect?
- November 28, 2011Surprising Research Reveals How to Be Happier
- November 25, 2011How to Find Great Wine … on the Cheap
- November 23, 2011How Simple Stuff Leads to Riches
- November 20, 2011Three Money-Saving Tips You Should Avoid
- November 18, 2011Give Me Money! How to Find Freelance Work.
- November 16, 2011Escape Your Office Job!
- November 14, 2011Travel the World for the Price of a Honda
- November 11, 2011How Andrew Became a MILLIONAIRE on a Teacher’s Salary
- November 9, 2011Why Your Lizard Brain Terrifies You (And What You Should Do About It)
- November 7, 2011This Fall Festival Won’t Celebrate Waste
- November 4, 2011Weekend Inspiration: Conquer Credit Cards
- November 2, 2011Find a Niche. Conquer It. Create Something Amazing.
- October 31, 2011Top 10 Scary Stories & Frighting Facts About Your Finances
- October 28, 2011Superman is Dead: The Real Secret to Success
- October 26, 2011How Can You Afford to Travel the World?
- October 24, 2011How Much Does It Cost to Maintain a Rental House?
- October 21, 2011What a 2,000-Year-Old Roman Taught Me About Landlording
- October 19, 2011My Rotting Home: Weird and Freakish Adventures in Buying Real Estate
- October 17, 2011How to Build a Real Estate Empire (One house at a time!)
- October 12, 2011Why I Quit My Job – and Why I Almost Didn’t
- October 10, 2011Can You Figure Out What This Woman Earns?
- October 7, 2011Steve Jobs Discusses How to Live Before You Die
- October 5, 2011How Should You Buy Health Insurance?
- October 3, 2011Stop Crying That There Are No Jobs. Create One.
- September 30, 20117 Highlights — The Best of the Blog
- September 28, 2011The Poor Man’s Guide To Adventurous Living
- September 26, 2011The Shocking Secret to Happiness
- September 23, 2011How Passive Income Is Like Gardening
- September 21, 2011How to Fail a Job Interview & Why Your Resume is Ignored
- September 19, 2011Can Lifestyle Changes Work in Your Favor?
- September 16, 2011How to Get Rich: Focus on What’s Important. Ignore Everything Else.
- September 14, 2011What’s Wrong With Most Money Advice?
- September 12, 2011How “The Scuzz Factor” Can Save You Thousands
- September 9, 2011Answering the Reader’s Mail …
- September 8, 2011Please Vote for Us for the Plutus Awards!!
- September 7, 2011Change Your Habits, Change Your World
- September 5, 2011How Much Do I Earn a Year?
- September 2, 20115 Easy Ways To Ruin Your Finances
- August 31, 2011I Wanna Be a Billionaire!
- August 29, 2011How I Lost Money With a Bank CD
- August 26, 2011Are You Risking Your Health By Being Frugal?
- August 24, 2011Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?
- August 22, 2011How To Become a Millionaire
- August 19, 2011How to Bootstrap a Business
- August 17, 2011The Best Droid Is the One You Already Have
- August 15, 2011You Can’t Take It With You: In Memory of Wendy Kale
- August 12, 2011One Joke, Four Quotes, and a Parable
- August 10, 2011My Not-Chic Life: Everywhere You Go Has Valet
- August 8, 20118 Weird Money Stories from Around the World
- August 5, 2011What To Do When The Market Is In Free Fall
- August 3, 2011Stop Worrying About the National Debt
- August 1, 2011Forget Your Debt. Just Forget About It. Really.
- July 29, 2011Debt: Should You Use Reason or Emotion?
- July 27, 20115 Habits That Help Me Save Without Trying
- July 25, 2011U.S. Mint Loophole Closes: Can Journalism Still Change the World?
- July 22, 2011Making It Happen … Everyday
- July 20, 2011Savings Snowball: New Method for Saving More
- July 18, 2011A 28-Year-Old Writes on Money for Her Generation
- July 15, 2011How to Fly First-Class Around the World for Free
- July 13, 2011Maybe We Don’t Need All This Financial Advice
- July 11, 2011Budgeting Tips for Small Business Owners
- July 8, 2011Pop Quiz: Who Invented the Coupon?
- July 6, 20117 Steps to World Travel
- July 3, 2011Property and the Pursuit of Happiness
- July 1, 2011Quit Your Job, Travel, and Live Remarkably
- June 27, 2011Diets and Debt: The Psychology of Money
- June 23, 2011How I Lost $400 in One Minute.
- June 20, 2011Why Longer Work Hours Result in Lower Productivity
- June 15, 2011Do More by … Doing More?
- June 9, 2011How to Teach Children to Save
- June 7, 2011What Chris Rock Knows About Money
- June 2, 2011Can You Afford a Mistress?
- May 27, 2011A Tree Fell on Our House Last Night
- May 26, 2011When Broke People Get Money …
- May 23, 2011Marry a Stranger to Save $50,000 in Tuition?
- May 18, 2011Reject the “Everyone Has Debt” Mentality
- May 12, 2011How I Booked a $12,000 Biz-Class Ticket for $75
- May 6, 2011My Cheap Month in New York — an Accidental “Digital Nomad” Story
- May 2, 2011Celebrating at Ground Zero when Osama Died
- March 31, 2011Is Managing Money Too Complicated?
- March 28, 2011Celebrities Gone Broke: How Stars Go From Riches to Rags
- March 24, 2011The Shocking Reason Why My $10 Bottle of Wine is Better Than Your $100 Bottle
- March 21, 2011Why Market Timing is a Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Idea
- March 18, 2011The Biggest Accounting Mistake Small Biz Owners Make
- March 15, 2011Giving to Japan: More Complicated Than You Think.
- March 11, 2011If I Had $1 Million Dollars, I’d Go Into Debt
- March 10, 2011Three Mantras for Small Biz Owners
- March 8, 2011Know Thyself: The Critical Key to Riches
- March 7, 2011Are You Paying $50,000 in Hidden Fees?
- March 7, 2011Quiz: What’s Your Risk Tolerance?
- March 3, 2011Become Filthy Rich By Dividing Your Money Correctly: 3 Rules on Asset Allocation
- March 3, 2011Stocks vs. Bonds: The Rule of Thumb
- March 3, 20114 Shockingly Simple Tips That Can Save You $40,000
- March 3, 2011One Type of Health Insurance to Avoid
- March 1, 2011If You Learn Too Much, You Won’t Invest
- March 1, 2011Three Awesome Ways to Earn Side Income (Without a Job!)
- February 28, 2011Debt Can Be A Good Thing (In Moderation!)
- February 25, 2011Your Money Should Make Buckets of Excess Money
- February 25, 2011The Revolution Has Begun …
- February 24, 2011The Surprising Reason I Read AARP Magazine … In My Twenties
- February 24, 2011Why Retirement is an Old-Fashioned Idea
- February 24, 2011Why a Fixed-Rate Mortgage is the Best Choice
- February 22, 2011Your House is a Lousy Investment
- February 22, 2011The American Dream … or the American Nightmare?
- February 22, 2011You Are Not Entitled to Retirement (and That’s Great News)
- February 22, 2011The Crucial Reason Why You Must Think BIG
- February 22, 2011The Afford Anything Philosophy …