Tag Archives: rental properties
- Quit Your Job, Travel, and Live Remarkably 01. Jul, 2011
- Stop Crying That There Are No Jobs. Create One. 03. Oct, 2011
- Should You Pay Cash for a Car? 31. Jul, 2013
- If I Had a Million Dollars, I’d Go Into Debt. 11. Mar, 2011
- We Bought A Second Rental House! 14. Mar, 2012
- The Shocking Secret to Happiness 26. Sep, 2011
- Will Getting a Car Loan Improve Your Credit Score? Heck No! 16. Dec, 2013
- 3 Unconventional Ways to Super-Charge Your Savings 10. Dec, 2013
- Drugs, Your Brain, and Holiday Sales 05. Dec, 2013
- The Three Types of Freedom 27. Nov, 2013
- The Epic Saga of Two College Grads (Or: Why You Should Quit Worrying About Your Resume) 21. Nov, 2013
- How I Went From Broke to $4,600 / Month in Passive Income By Age 28 12. Nov, 2013
- Ryan @ Impersonal Finance: I'm a big fan of the zero-sum budgets (I think tha...
- Afford Anything: @Drew -- That's a great idea. Every time I think, ...
- Drew: Hi Paula, I'll probably get a roommate soon. Wh...
- Laura @ Richmond Savers: Great explanation on why a car loan isn't necessar...
- Deia @ Nomad Wallet: I totally agree. I don't have the patience for cou...
- Dee @ Color Me Frugal: Great post! I agree that more people need to unde...
afford to travel book review budget business debt documentary earn earn more entrepreneurship freedom freelance home homeowner real estate house mortgage house how to quit your job and travel full time income insurance invest investing lifestyle lifestyle design location independence money mortgage passive income property property investing real estate rental rental house rental houses rental properties rental property retire retirement risk robert kiyosaki save stocks taxes travel travelhacking traveling value wealth work